Enchanted Play is a family daycare that offers childcare for infants and preschoolers in a fun, safe and natural environment. Our monthly thematic curriculum encourages children to learn through play and self expression. Daily activities include circle time, small group activities, art, music and movement, and home-cooked meals. Our activities are inspired by the children and specialized for each child’s age group; including Kindergarten preparation for preschoolers.
- Safe & fun environment
- Play based curriculum with emphasis on art, language and music
- Multicultural activities with introduction to other languages
- Home-cooked nutritious meals
- Potty training
- Kindergarten Prep
Delicious & Nutritious Meals:
We offer healthy home-prepared meals for AM snack, Lunch & PM snack. We are happy to work with parents who prefer to provide alternative dietary foods (wheat/gluten free, dairy-free) for their children.
Family Events: Enchanted play offers a variety of family events including field trips , curriculum based pot lucks, holiday events, and Parent’s Night Out.
- Parent’s Night Out: Will be offered one Saturday of each month
- Field trips: Local farms, tide pools, zoos, community theaters, and discovery museums are just examples of a few places we may visit to enhance our preschool curriculum.